Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 pm

She excuses herself, walking up to Claw. "Which bet?" She asks, hugging him from behind.

"...Ai said he's a bi..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 pm

"Okay, so? He's still cute." Exile said. "And you still like him!"

"The one where I bet I could get Ken to eat something without any trace of meat." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:50 pm

"I don't like him!"

Her jaw drops. "You got him to eat something that didn't have meat in it?!" She gasps. "That's amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 pm

"okay!" Exile teased.

"meet the portabella mushroom. when marinaded and grilled tastes like a steak!" Claw smiled. "so ken, how is your veggi burger?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 pm

She glares at her.

Ken glares at them. "You bet on whether Claw could get me to eat something without meat?!"

Ai smiles. "Yep, and Claw gets to choose what his reward will be."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Exile smiled. "you'll accept it soon." He said.

Claw leaned over and whispered in her ear. "A good long night of you loving on me" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

"No I won't!"

Ai chuckles. "Alright, alright."

Ken still glared at them, before chuckling. "You guys are terrible, but I guess you did an awesome job."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm

"Your welcome Ken. Claw kissed her forehead. "So what where you Hina and Exile talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 pm

"Hina and Scar." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 pm

"Oh?" Claw raises an eye brow. "This sounds interesting, let me in." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 pm

"They've met before, and Emi said Scar likes her. Hina said she didn't like him, but shes blushing."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Claw laughed. "Awe cute!" He smiled.

(And now is when Ken flips out) XD )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:36 pm

She chuckles.

Ken stops eating, pausing. "...what was that?" He asks, still processing what Ai said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 pm

" thank you." Lillian nodded walking in the direction of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 pm

"Apparently Hina has a think for Scar." he chuckled.

Yep." Zolt said. he looked at his watch, "Oh, the cookies should be just about done." He said walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Ai catches Ken's face and whispers in Claws ear, "we probably shouldn't have said anything to Ken! Remember what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:54 pm

"If you think I'm sly Scar wont have a scratch." He chuckled. "Look, Ken I don't think Scar would really want to date any girls, not yet." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

"He'd better stay away from my cute little sister!" He growls, before returning to his meal. He was enjoying the burger immensely.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:19 pm

"Good Luck with that one." Claw said.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:21 pm

He pauses again. "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 pm

" Ken you're being over protective." Dawn chided.

Lillian didnt go to the bathroom but was in a hall by herself just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 pm

He sighs. "You know I'm overprotective... I just can't help it..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:32 pm

" I know. That's why I love you." Dawn smiled kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Zolt looked at her. He winked.

"Scar is just a social guy. It's why people always liked him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 pm

He chuckles, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Here! Have some of his," he smiles, holding out the burger he was eating for her to take a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next