Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Zoul's eye become very soft. He takes a deep breath. "D-did he suffer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm

She tightened her grip on Conner's hand at the memory. "Yes," she said quietly. "He had a very tragic past. I think...I think in a way, he wanted to die. But he shouldn't have died. Not like that."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Zoul sighed. "Yes, he had a terrible life."
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Feeling Jules squeeze his hand, Conner found himself glancing down to look at their fingers intertwined. He couldn't remember the last time he'd held anyone's hand. Realizing he'd zoned out for a moment, he blinked a couple times before turning back to Zoul with a raised eyebrow. "Does everyone in this time like to just speak in half-thoughts?" He asked with a sigh. "No one ever elaborates. "What the hell, man?"
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:03 pm

Jules glanced up at Conner, then Zoul. She hesitated, then took a deep breath. "Zoul, I don't know if you know anything about time travel or anything like that, but I have to ask: Is there any way we can prevent Griffin's death?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm

"Most of us down here have our secrets to keep. That's why. If you wish, I will tell you mine." Zoul said flatly. He looked to Jules. "All I can say is if you can go to the time he was killed, before he was actually killed, you could prevent his death." He said.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 am

"Is there a chance we would run into ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 am

"Y'know, there are several books and shows that say that's a very bad idea..." Conner's brow furrowed, trying to think of a way that could benefit them. How were they to know they didn't just take Griffin out of this time?
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 am

Jules knew that Conner was right. Chances were that if they went back in time to prevent Griff's death, than their current selves would be affected. Besides, what if they ran into their past selves? That wouldn't be good. She flicked her gaze towards the ground. "I know. You're right. But what's the point of time travel if we can't go back and prevent horrible things from happening?" She asked quietly. Griffin's death, Eli's tragedy, events like the Holocaust and 9/11...Even her parents' deaths. They had the opportunity to stop these things. If time travel was so great, why couldn't they prevent these from happening without dire consequences? She shook her head and sighed. "Sorry, I'm being a Debbie-downer." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 am

"Because as horrible as those things were they had an impact on the world. No amount of time travel- for good or bad- should be able to fix that. We can't play around with something so powerful." Conner glanced down at Jules, letting go of her hand to face her a bit better. "We don't know what the world will be like if we change it. We could be making it worse. Not to mention we may not have some of the technology we have in our times."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 am

She looked up at him, her gaze intent as she listened. She thought of when she was little, when she would come home from school and see her mom's warm smile. She remembered running into her father's arms when he came home from work, laughing as he swung her around. She remembered coming home one day to see police officers and the neighbors at her house. She remembered being told that her parents were dead, and would never be coming home. She remembered the first time her uncle had struck her when she went to live with him; she had tripped and spilled juice on the floor. She remembered when he had given her the scar on her arm. What would her life be like if her mom and dad hadn't died?

Then she looked up at Conner, and she was reminded that she wasn't alone anymore. She crooked a small smile. "When did you get so wise?" She mused. "You should be a spokesperson. Or even the President with that sort of wisdom."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:52 am

"Children, Time is like a...spino. It's strong and will most certainly take anything down, but if you break a spine in it's back it crumbled." Zoul said. "And, are you sure he's dead and didn't shut down?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Conner's gaze softened as she grinned at him. "Well I dunno about any of that..." He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a slight heat rise to his cheeks for a moment. Realizing Zoul was speaking to them, he quickly snapped back into reality. "Sorry- what?" He didn't quite know what he meant by that and as much as he loved cryptic language, this was getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:32 pm

"What do you mean by shut down?" She looked up at Zoul, raising her eyebrows and looking troubled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 pm

"Griffin is part machine. Well no, he's a living machine. His bones are made of metal." He said.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm

She frowned. "So...he's part cyborg?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm

"No. He's mech, like the intelligent monsters the government used to hunt us." Zoul said.

"You know he's Mech?" Altria said.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 pm

"The government seriously sucks." Jules muttered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 pm

"Yes, the government does suck." Zoul said. "And Yes I know he's a mech. I may as well tell you since we have the time." He said. Zoul sat down. "I use to work in the government, in the cities. I was an engineer." he said.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 pm

(Hello)
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello!)

It was strange hearing someone who spoke so formal say the word "suck". She tilted her head at him, listening.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:11 pm

(Teddy BEAR! Congrats on passing inspections!) (Griffin's bones are what contain his memories, and programs)

"I was part of the group making Mechs and was the main man on the building the living Mech. I created him like a child I had lost to sickness." He said. "When I learned that they where programming the bones with the ability to become a killing monster, I also programmed a protector into his bones. Then I stole him. I took him down here and gave him to a family to take care off. However the father knew me and knew Griffin was a Mech and only wanted him dead. Once Griffin's older brother was dead, I took care of Griffin. He however didn't recognize me. After I stole Griffin the government went looking for me so I injected myself with radiation from outside causing me to look like this." he said. "Once he was old enough, Griffin went out on his own. However if anyone or thing ever learns his access codes Griffin will know what he is."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:24 pm

(Thats all I passed though...)
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:35 pm

(Howdy hey)

Conner tried his best to follow what it was Zoul was saying, but it just seemed like too long of an explanation for "things are fucked up". Running his fingers through his hair, he let out a long, exaggerated sigh. "So Griffin doesn't know? I'm not sure I follow." Normally Conner had no trouble at all when it came to understanding things. But when it involved some fucked up time-related shit he was just gone.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:39 pm

(Well... it's better than nothing.)

Altria cringed in pain. Alek steadied her. "Babe..." he said softly.

"No, Griffin doesn't know. I made him into a normal human at first, but the government programmed him, like one would with a computer, to be a monster. A lizard like creature. Very similar to the creature they use on their flags." He said. "So I also programmed a second form into him. A form of a protector, the symbol of rebels, a Griffin. He was raised by humans until he was seven and Then I raised him until he was ten. He broke away from me at Ten and be came an ultimate mech hunter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next