Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:17 pm

(Can I rant about something for a moment?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 pm

"...That must me them..." she murmurs.

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:23 pm

It's about Mistress Shade. I'm getting tired of her following me around. So you know how I made that Wolf's Rain RP?))

"Yeah, let's go 'talk' to them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:25 pm

(Yes)

Ai nods, walking beside Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:31 pm

"Claw walked with her. "hey guys what's up!" Claw smiled.

(So with in her first post on Seeking Eden I caught five errors. I swear she doesn't read shit and must not know a thing about Wolf's Rain. She joins ever new rp I post and it's pissing me off! She did this too in the Eragon RP. She joined but didn't seem to know a thing about the books. She first claimbed Knights killed her dragon's family. and then she said rider's killed her dragon's family, and then she said Rouge killed the dragon's family. I'm sorry, but when in FUCKING HELL did I agree with this?!!!???)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Ai smiles sweetly. "hi!" she says cutely.

(When Mis joins my clans, she isn't bad....)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:50 pm

But those are Clans. And the site is Warrior Cats so she's definitely read the books and knows what she is talking about in the clan rps. But not everyone has read the Inheritance Cycle or watched Wolf's Rain. I feel like everytime she joins one of my RP's I have to spend like the first half page explaining to her what is okay to do and what isn't okay to do in the rps.) and it's just pissing me off. There will even be times she's liked and posted in an rp when I'm still making it or just after I've posted the first page! ))

"Go away Italian Freak! And take your whore with you!" One of the men snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:56 pm

(Maybe she just wants to make more friends, or get to be yours.)

That made Ai mad. She really wanted to beat him up right there and then. She takes a few breaths, and takes Claw's hand, just to make sure neither of them do something they might regret, before looking at the boys once more. "Please don't talk like that. Claw isn't a freak, and I'm no whore."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 pm

(I'm not saying I'm not her friend, I like her, but I wish she'd join rp's she knew about.)

"Sorry about him, he's just in a bit of pain." Jillian said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:04 pm

(Tell her that then.)

"That's alright," she smiles. "Are you guys alright though? You all look like you've been through some terrible ordeal..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 pm

(I'm to nice to tell people that stuff)

"Yeah some freak attacked us earlier."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:12 pm

She gasps. "Really?! Why? What happened?!" she asks, pretending to be scared. "What did this..... freak look like?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 pm

"Didn't see him well, it was dark but I think he was covered in scars." Jillian said. "Not quite sure. We where heading here after a work out and stopped to talk to one of our girlfriends and then he just came out of no where screaming and shouting that if we ever touched her he'd kill us." Jillian said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 pm

"Really?! Who's your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 pm

"We were talking to Joe's girlfriend Lina!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:24 pm

"...Lina...? Is she cute?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 pm

"Very! She's pale skinned with long black hair." Joe said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 pm

"ooh! So of Asian descent then! How old is she?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah, she's 16." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:36 pm

"That's so cute!" Ai smiles. "What were you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:51 pm

"Just about the jerk who attacked us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

"Really?! Did she know him?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 pm

"Maybe." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 pm

She looks at them all, not really sure what to believe. She looks at Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:23 pm

"Well hope you all feel better, we were just passing through." he said walking away with Aina's hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next