Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 pm

"Okay...?" Ulrick said not quite getting her point.

Tyger notices Hina and stops for a second and looks at her a smile on his face. A blade buzzes just over his head. "Oi!" Tyger snapped.
"Then keep you head in the game Tyger, I can hear her." Scar told the AI.
"You and your freak hearing." He said.
"I heard that Ty." Scar growled as he threw another blade over his head.

"I don't know either Ben." Blu told him. "By the way, I was able to hack into some secutiry cameras of the place. Don't tell boss that is was me who did it. Tell him it was you. I don't want you getting hurt again." Blu said softly as his eyes flickered to a burn the size of a cigar on Ben's under arm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 pm

" you didn't use body wash." She said eating her eggs. " plus I thought it would help you out when you learn braille. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:21 pm

"Oh..." He said around a mouthful of bacon. "So wait, what did I use? Was it shampoo?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

" if I tell you what use you used you won't finish breakfast." Lillian chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:29 pm

"Oh god, what did I use?" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:32 pm

" my vaginal wash." Lillian said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Ulrick goes pale, even for a German. "I wish I could say I'm not hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:41 pm

" I told you so. Now finish your breakfast." Lillian said using her fork pointing at his plate. " hey at least you smell nice."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:40 pm

(He can't see her point...I just find it funny! XD)

"Okay, okay..." He said as he keep eating.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:56 pm

( exactly why I did it.)

Lillian finished her plate of food quickly. " Tam is mad. I wasn't suppose to take you with me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Ulrick swallowed. "I don't want to go back..." He whispered.

(hey do you want Dawn to get hurt? I have an idea.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:09 pm

( Sure!)

" You aren't going back." Lillian said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm

"L-lillian...When I was there, I heard a person screaming...a man I think. As he screamed I heard dogs snarling...a lot of dogs." He said.

(Have her leave the mansion alone.)

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:24 pm

" I don't know who else they had." Lillian said thinking who it could have been.

( okay.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:29 pm

"I don't know..." He said.

Tam waited 2 miles from the mansion, down the dirt road. The van he was in was filled with roaring dogs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Dawn got bored being in the mansion it may be huge but it was indoors. So when she got the chance she slipped out a door to go for a walk.

" I do know Tam has dogs." Lillian said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:31 pm

"W-what does he use them for." He asked.

Tam waited. Blu watched the mansion with high powered binoculars. "Some one is leaving...it's that native girl." Blu told him.

Tam chuckled. "Wait for her to leave the gates, then we will let the dogs have their snack."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 pm

" Tracking, to scare people." Lillian said thinking.

Dawn glanced over her shoulder before slipping out the gate.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Blu swallowed. "I'm sorry." He thought to himself. He looked down to Tam, nodding.
"Give them the meat with her scent." He said. Blu hopped out of the truck with a steak in his hands. He opened a latched door on the doors dropping the steak into the back of the truck, He couldn't even get it into the slot before it was ripped from his hands. The van shook violently. Blu stepped onto the wheel so he was off the ground. He reached around the side of the door and opened the latch. The pack threw themselves out the door hunting for the scent on the wind. The pack of ten contained dogs of all kinds, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, huskies, and a few mutts. Blu stood watching them. He stepped down off the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Dawn oblivious to what was going on kept walking, gumming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:46 pm

The pack caught her scent and quickly bound in her direction making loud growls and barks.

As Blu stepped down an eleventh dog shot out of the back and grabbed his foot dragging him down. The dog's massive teeth sank into his flesh and Blu screamed out in pain. This dog was much larger than the others. She was a mix between a Caucasian Sheppard and a wolf. She shook her head violently back and forth her teeth ripping into Blu's foot and ankle. She let go of his foot but quickly latched onto his calf. "B-BOSS!" Blu called. "C-Call Regina off!"
"Where is Lillian and where is the boy Blu?" Tam said flatly as he watched the monster dog rip into Blu.
"I dont know!" Blu shrieked.
"Uccidere." Tam said. (Kill)
Regina let go of Blu's leg and lunged for his neck. Blu quickly moved his arms up to protect himself. Her fangs sank into his arms a crack came from his arm. Blu cried loudly. "She's got him hidden some where! I don't know where! Ask her!" Blu called.
"Stop!" Tam said and the beast let go standing on the young man. "Attaccarla." He said. Regina trotted off after the pack.

(Regina is Queen in Italian.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Dawn heard barking in the distance she stopped looking in the direction of the noise. Did Avo own a pack of dogs? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:07 pm

She saw the pack running at her their teeth barred.

Tam watched the black queen pad off. "When they have finished her off, bring the dogs home." Tam said as he drived away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Dawn looked confused why was there dogs after her? She was just going for a short walk.

( are there trees near by?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm

there can be))

The first one was only five feet away.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next