Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Comet recieved a text from Blu. Tam needs to talk.

'An eye doctor...I know of a few." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm

" Good." Lillian nodded. " Ulrick needs one."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm

"What did Tam do?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:37 pm

" He's blind." Lillian whispered. " dropped some asid in his eyes to keep me in line."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm

"Blinded him?" Zolt asked astonished. "That's low even for Tam..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:44 pm

" so I stole.him back and he's been staying with me." Lillian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

"How has he been doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 pm

" coping. He is learning how to do things with out seeing." Lillian answered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:12 pm

"Good, he's willing to learn. If he were to lose that, we'd lose him." Zolt said sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

" so I have been teaching him some things." Lillian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Zolt nodded. "Good. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:48 pm

" I worry about him though." Lillian said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:21 am

[quote="Ayame"]Ai nods.  "I'm worried about Hina..."

Hina smiles happily, as she watched him.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:48 am

"I'm sure you are Lillian. " Zolt said.

"Don't worry Hina is strong." Claw said.

Scar pulls into the massive and long drive that lead to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 am

" I can't be around to protect him all the time." She said looking up at Zolts. " Its my fault he's blind..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 am

"...not when it comes to Scar, she's not."

"...it's so pretty here..." Hina murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 am

"How so? Lillian you were forced into this work. You can't change what you can't control. It's not your fault." Zolt told her.

Claw sighed.

"I guess but I know of only two things more beautiful than that." Scar said glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:33 pm

" It is my fault!" Lillian snapped. " I shouldn't have gotten close to anyone. Kept to myself so Tam couldn't use anyone against me." She ook a heavy breath then let it out. " I got carries away with the idea I could be normal again... But I can't. I can never be normal..I can't be who I want to be." She paused for a moment. " He's hurt because I got careless..."

Last edited by Night-blade on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Jonathan left his dorm room later to go to his first class
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Jenna was in the library scanning the books. Her phone was in her packet. Ear buds stuck out of it and were placed in her ears. Why would a deaf girl use head phone? She didn't use them to listen to music. But so people wouldn't try to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Ai kisses his cheek, and rests her head on his shoulder.

Hina chuckles. "And what might they be?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Dawn had found her way to the garden. She was sitting on a bench admiring the beauty around her. Even though it was winter and most the plants were dead, snow covered the ground dusted the leaves. The white made things look peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Akuma was out there checking on all of the plants. The boy doesn't see Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Dawn saw Akuma, she just watched him staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Akuma gently checked whether the plants were still alive or not, and made sure that everything was alright. He was diligent in his work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next