Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Night-blade wrote:
" okay, okay. I'll go." Jenna said packing up her stuff.

" because you need me?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:56 pm

"Thanks." Comet said, waiting until the teacher wasn't looking before they snuck out of the class. Once they got outside he texted Tam back. I'm outside with the girl now.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

' who we meeting?' Jenna signed looking up at Christen.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:09 pm

"Yes." Zolt siad.

Bring her to the alley way three blocks to the north of where you are. Tam texted back.

"Because it was a secret. We've got lots for you." Scar said smiling.

gtg ttfn!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:11 pm

"Now that's just mean!" Hina pouts.

The two girls didn't look too happy.

(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:13 pm

' I don't see why. You did just fine without me before." Lillian questioned.

Jenna waited for Christen to do something.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:32 pm

"A friend of mine, the one I helped with the furniture." Christen replied, leading her to the alleyway that Tam said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:34 pm

" okay." Jenna nodded following.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:39 pm

"He should be here soon." Christen said, arriving just outside the alleyway. He didn't lead her into it since she would probably think it suspicious, but she was still in reach of Tam. Does Tam intend to kidnap her or is this another one of my hits? He thought, having lead people his bosses wanted to alleys before, and it usually ended with him putting a bullet in said person's head. Maybe not, I don't have my gun on me and Tam didn't mention needing one.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Jenna waited next to him quietly, not sure what to talk about
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:18 pm

"We didn't want you two stressing about getting us anything."  Claw said. "Relax will ya, it's Christmas time."

Tam was waiting down at the end of the alley way. The shadows covered his features, like always.

"You don't know that." Zolt said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 pm

" I looked into your records." Lillian said softly. " you haven't had an incident for over a year. Almost two."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:24 pm

"Why would we stress about getting you anything?" they ask.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Claw just shakes his head. "Well how about you just shush you lips and take your present." Claw smiled, He handed Aina a small black box.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:46 pm

She takes it, a curious look on her face. She opens it, wondering what's inside.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:52 pm

On the inside was a pair of earings. They where pink stones with black veins. They where carved into the shape of a heart.

gtg bed time!))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:55 pm

(xD)

Ai smiles softly, and looks up at Claw. "Thank you," she smiles warmly. "I love them."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:33 am

Night-blade wrote:
" I looked into your records." Lillian said softly. " you haven't had an incident for over a year. Almost two."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:01 am

Comet glanced down the alley way. "There he is," He signed to Jenna and started leading her down the alley towards Tam.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:07 am

Jenna followed glancing around her surroundings nervously. Alarm bells in her head were telling her something was wrong. But she didn't believe Christen would harm her or let harm come to her in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:10 am

"Hey, I'm here. What was it you wanted?" Christen waved to Tam, trying to act casual in front of Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:11 am

"That's because I got new meds. " Zolt said.

Claw smiled back.

"I'm no where near as crafty as him but I'm not gonna let that make me rethink the gift I've got for you Hina." Scar said. He handed her a small package.

"My My what a pretty young lady. " Tam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:13 am

Jenna looked around observing watching what's going on around her. Why an ally? She thought to herself. Only bad things happen in allys.

" my point exactly. Your new meds help. Not me." Lillian said to zolts.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:26 am

"Yeah," Christen shrugged, looking over at Jenna. "Why did you want her here?" Comet said in the little Italian he knew so Tam could understand him without Jenna being able to tell what he said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:31 am

"I've only just started to take them again." He said.

"Christen we've had a problem with the replacement for Gen." Tam said.

"Bonack let her out on accident. She started to run to the town. We had to put her out of her misery." Tam replied in Italian. "We need to use her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next