Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:44 pm

"Yeah, that he does." He said.

"Hina." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:48 pm

She gently strokes Claws hair. She looks at Scar. "...I want to ask you, what do you think if kids?"

Hina pokes her head out, and smiles at Ben.

"Aah! Akumas twin! I talk to got brother every so often. What are you doing here?" Ben asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:10 pm

"Tam took her." Blu said.

"What do I think of kids?" Scar asked. He walked in slowly and sat down. "I'm not sure exactly. I mean, yeah I want some some time before I die, but I've never been very good with kids..." He swallowed. "But you know what...I'd love them all the same, whether I had them now, or in 20 years." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Ben sighs. "So that's what he's been going on about. We Skype sometimes, but today, he's been calling over and over again."

"How is he?"

"Frantic to know where you are."

Hina sighs sadly.

"So you want kids then?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 pm

" Yes." Jenna nodded. " You're picking up on it quickly.

( hmm, I think the test should come back positive but not because she's pregnant.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's a better way of putting it. I guess I'd just be afraid that I won't be a good enough of a father..." He said.

"Don't let Tam find out you talk with Akuma." Blu warned softly.

(Okay but how would it come back positive then?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:28 pm

"It's pretty easy stuff." He replied
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 pm

" right now it is." Jenna chuckled.

( false positives happen all the time. But my thoughts were more of some servialcal cancers will cause a positive pregnancy test.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:34 pm

"How long do you think training will take?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:36 pm

"Interesting!))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 pm

" A few more sessions then you can help me train the others." Jenna told him.

( yeah. So I think Mary should tell Lillian its positive she freaks out because she knows she can't have kids. But wonders if it's possible she could and then lears she has cancer instead.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Ai smiles. "What would you do if you got my sister pregnant?"

"He won't find out," Ben says cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 pm

"Alright." Comet nodded. "And then you can get out."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:52 pm

" Yup." Jenna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:59 pm

He looked at her. "First, I'd be terrified because I don't have her now, and then I'd be excited." He said.

"You better be right." Blu said.

(Oooo! I like!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:04 am

Ai smiles. "Ok." Maybe he should know... She thinks to herself.

"...oh, and there was something about Scar and metal boots. What's that all about?" Ben asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:06 am

Night-blade wrote:

" I'll go take the test." She walked away and a few minutes later she walked back to Mary with the test. Lillian didn't even bother looking at the results. " here."

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:14 am

Mary looked down and gasped. "Did you not look?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. Tam gave the boots and told me to put them on Scar's leg
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:16 am

"Well Akumas being cryptic here. All it says is Scar, metal boots, blood and injured."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:21 am

The boots have spikes in them. They don't come undone at all." Blu said. "He's probably bleeding cause of the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:22 am

" Why do I need to. I can't have kids my first owner made sure of that." Lillian looked down with a dark sad look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 am

Hina looks angry. "That bastard," she growls. "He said Ian wasn't hurt! I'm going to kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:28 am

She showed her the test. "Well obviously he failed at that sweetie."

"Wish you could." Blu said. "Look that boy is a strong one, he can fight through it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:29 am

" That's not possible? " Lillian shook her head in doubt.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:31 am

"It must be, who did you have sex with last?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next