Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:58 pm

[what do you want to happen?]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:00 pm

( I'm not sure yet. Got any ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:02 pm

[nope]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:02 pm

( we can do more training?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:59 pm

"Lillian, what's wrong? one of the men that worked directly under Blu asked.

"He can threaten you, and Tam can make you do anything he wants you to, don't test him you can't win." Blu warned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:04 pm

"With what Blu? There is nothing he can threaten me with. Will he try to use my brothers and sisters against me? That won't work. They're stronger than they look. And he's already injured Ian. So tell me, Blu. What can he threaten me with?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:08 pm

" nothing is wrong. Well you know the mandatory tests us girls have to take? Mine actually came back positive. " she said softly
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Blu held her shoulders. "He can threaten your with your own mind, Hina. You may never be able to tell what is reality and what isn't." Ben knew what Blu was thinking, the Neroband.

"Is that so bad?" He asked. He didn't know much about Lillian.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:17 pm

"He can try," she growls.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 pm

" I can't have kids." Lillian whispered.." My fist owner made sure I couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:27 pm

"So shouldn't you be happy that he didn't succeed? What's really wrong?"

"Hina, please don't tempt him..." Blu warned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:28 pm

"I will make sure he gets rid of those boots that he put on Ian." She storms out of Ben's room, completely ignoring Blu.

Ben looks worried.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:30 pm

" What will Tam do to it?' Lillian asked that's why she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 pm

"Nothing I hope." he said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:50 pm

"Ben, what are we gonna do?" He asked the younger man,
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Ben shrugs. "From what I've got from Akuma, Hina's really stubborn, and will do whatever she wishes."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 pm

"Tam will do anything to keep her silent. I'm worried how much damage he could do to her." Blu warned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:56 pm

"She's a strong girl. As long as she has a goal, she'll keep striving towards it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm

" my last owner forced me to have an abortion. That's why I was told I could never have kids." Lillian sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:41 pm

"So the fact that you can should be a joyful moment. You know Blu and us would protect you from Tam. What else bothers you. Is it who's child it mat be?" He asked.

"I know. But I'm worried about that clashing with Tam's head strong attitude."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm

"I'm worried too, but all we can do is watch."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:43 pm

" No." Lillian shook her head. " its Mr.zolts. I'm just worried because I can't afford to have a kid. Not right now."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:01 pm

"Then why don't you abort it?" He asked.

Blu sighed.

"Aina...Is Hina pregnant? Is that why you are asking me these things?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:04 pm

" I can't do it not again... " Lillian shook her head. " I can't be pregnant I didn't miss my period... I don't think."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Ai finally nods.

Hina looks around, wondering where Tam was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next