Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 pm

The cry went silent for a moment before it picked up again weak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm

She follows the cry.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:35 pm

As she follows in she turns a corner and comes to Scar and Ken laying on the floor. Scar's face is covered in a large burn that looks old, by an hour or so. He has a massive gash in his stomach. His arm on the same side as the burn on his face is charred to a crisp. Ken had a piece of metal sticking out of his leg. and his hair had been burned off mostly and his fingers and hands where burned a bit as well.  The two AIs who where built to resemble her parent's crouched over the two boys. Nera had a single arm with a partly burned towel in her hand pressed to Ken's leg. The towel was a deep red. Tsume, the father, was using his head to hold the towel to Scar's gut. He felt his neck with the one hand that worked. he looked to Nera and shook his head. "He's gone..." She looked to Tsume. "Same." Nera said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Hina lets out a sob.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Nera opened her mouth to say something but the power in her went out and she collapsed. Tsume caught her and pulled her next to Scar. He too then lost power and fell limp. 

The cry now was faint and distant.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:51 pm

She runs after the cry, wanting to find it once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:58 pm

After a long run she finally finds it. It's Claw. One leg is blow off at the knee and a towel tightly around the stump. But blood still pressed out from the towel. His one arm was wrapped around Aina's limp body. She Claw's shirt tied around her chest. "C-Come on A-Aina..." he groaned as he dragged himself and her across the blood soaked ground. He reached out and started to pull himself forward but his arm gave out and he fell to the ground. His face was wet with tears. He shook his head as he pulled Aina up to his bloody chest. He forced both arms to wrap around her like he would when he'd sleep next to her. His cries became less and less as he found himself weaker and weaker to cry. He kissed Aina's neck. "I-I didn't want this...I never wanted this. I-I want them all back..." He whispered softly. "I'm so sorry, I f-" he said as he too fell limp.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:03 am

"No!" Hina screams, tears falling. "This isn't true! It can't be! I-I wasn't here! I'm sure I wasn't! Come on Hina! Think! What happened?!" She closes her eyes, trying to think about what had happened, but those horrible images kept flashin in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:09 am

Suddenly she was pulled out of the horrible visions and she was back in the dark room with her arms and legs chained down. Her face was wet with tears, her throat hurt from crying and her heart was beating in her chest like a drum. She felt something be pulled off her head. "You fragile little thing." Tam whispered as he walked in front of her. He walked away and a door opened and shut as he left. He had a thin blue band wrapped around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:10 am

(Wasn't that just a terrible terrible dream to make her see? )

gtg) Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:37 am

(He's evil!!! xD)

Hina breaks down as soon as he left. She just cried, and cried, and cried.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

(God, I kind of go a little crazy with Tam! XD)

The chains on her wrists slackened until her knees hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 pm

She just collapses.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm

A little later the door opened and Blu walked in carrying a plate of food. "Miss Hina..." He whispered as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 pm

She looks up, tears still falling. There wasn't much emotion in her eyes. She looked empty. "What will he do to them, Blu?" She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:00 pm

"I don't know. What you saw is what he wants to have happen. I won't let him get that far." He said softly. "Hina...You need to eat. It's been almost two days now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:11 pm

She shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 pm

"You  have babies to take care of, eat." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 pm

"...what's the point?" She whispers. "What's the point I keeping them if everyone I love is just going to die...?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:31 pm

"I told you, that's not gonna happen. I will not let that happen."  Blu said. He set the plate down and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 pm

She looks at him with dull eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:37 pm

"I will help you." He said. "I promise, even if it means I'll die in the end, I will help you." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:38 pm

She shakes her head. "...I dont want anyone to die..." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

"Hina. Eat." He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:00 pm

"...I'm sorry, but I cant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next