Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:12 pm

" What are you going to do to me?" Jenna asked.

" I don't want to hurt you." She cried.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 pm

"Sleep alright?" Comet asked, trying to make small talk as he watched the coffee maker
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 pm

"You won't hurt me." Ulrick said. 

Tam licked her neck. "Wouldn't you love to know." he whispered darkly. 

"I've had better nights." He said. 

Claw carried her off the boat and to one of the cars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Ai, Ken and Akuma follow.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:28 pm

They where rushed to the hospital. Hina was taken for an ultrasound.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Ai, Ken and Akuma were very worried.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:30 pm

[sorry if I'm poofy I'm finally drawing the next page of YZ]

"Guess we both have guilty consciouses. I thought you were used to it." he said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 pm

" yes I will." Lillian sniffed.

Jenna stiffened closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Ulrick kissed her. 

Tam pressed her to the bed. "don't you dare close your eyes." He hissed as he licked her neck again. 

"I am...but this torture was more...personal." Blu said. 

The nurse woke Hina. "Hey darling, we're ggonna take an ultrasound, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:42 pm

" Please don't." Jenna begged.

Lillian kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Ulrick held her passionately to him. 

Tam looked down at her. He held both little wrists with one hand. "Oh, and why should I?" He growled. "You know, it's been a very long time since I've been with a blooming flower, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:46 pm

"Torture?" Comet asked, pouring the coffee into a mug and offering it to Blu
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Hina wakes up, and her eyes widen. She looks around for Scar, terror in her eyes. The hospital immediately made her remember the night she was kidnapped.

(What should I do with Ben...)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:51 pm

"Relax, relax. You boyfriend is resting. He needs his legs to heal." The nurse said softly. 

(Uhm...Text Akuma?) 

"Yes. Everything Tam does to people is in some why a reminder to the Mafia of his power...The fire he used to kill Gen, a reminder to Arvak. Killing children...a reminder to me." Blu said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm

"W-Where am I?" The terror just escalated.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Lillian kissed him back.

" Please... I've never been with anyone." Jenna started to try.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:08 pm

"Why is killing children a reminder to you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:10 pm

"Well isn't that just my luck." Tam grinned. 

Ulrick pulled her away from the wall and held her. He deepened the kiss. 

"You're safe. Your in the hospital." Claw said walking in.

Blu took a long heavy sigh. "Because, Tam killed my children, and wife." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Hina relaxes a little when she sees Claw, but the terror was still there.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Jenna took a deep breath " don't make me ask again." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

"Sorry..." Was all Comet could say. He looked somberly at Blue before staring down at his mug of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 pm

"Don't pitty me." he said. 

Tam laughed. He took a belt from his side table and he tied her arms together then tight them to the bed frame. 

"You ready for your Ultrasound?" The nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 pm

"I don't." He replied simply. "Should we make bacon with the eggs?" Comet asked to change topic, looking in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Jenna kicked at him. " let me go!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

(Is Tam really going to violate Jenna?)

She nods, a little scared at what she'd find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next