Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:11 pm

[That's funny cause I'm watching a video right now about how everyone can draw but most people think they can't =p]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm

( I'm not very arties but crafts I'm hecka good at. I can make brackets necklaces earrings.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm

[Nice =) Hopefully Scarzie comes on soon]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:59 pm

"We gotta kill mission." Blu told him flatly. "Should only take an hour or so. We're eliminating small minor mafia. An "American grown" as Tam calls them." Blu explained.

"Bella?" Justin asked. "Did she have black hair, pale skin and blue eyes?"

Ulrick took the plate and gently kissed her cheek. "It'll all be fine." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:00 pm

"How many people?" Comet asked, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Jenna got to the dorm building and decided to sit in the lobby for a bit.

Lillian sighed making her own sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:03 pm

"Cute little five year old," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:20 pm

"About 70 or so. We'll have to be careful off. They're old, "Friends" of Tam's. Italian born, Italian raised but lived in America. They can hold their own against most Mafias so it will be a bit of a struggle." He told Comet.

"I know her..." Justin said.

When she returned to her room the door behind Jenna closed suddenly and the latch clicked.

Ulrick hated to see her like this. "Lillian, what can I do to make you happier?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:21 pm

"I doubt that would take only an hour then, unless you're planning we take them on all at once well then that's just suicide." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:22 pm

"Did you tell Justin?" she asks Rin.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Jenna felt another presence in the room with her. " who's here?" She asked.

" there is nothing you can do." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:39 pm

"Oh, no I didn't." Rin said.

"Maybe." Blu said gently.

"Oh, just an old friend." Tam whispered.

"Are you sure? I can't like...give you a massage, take you shopping or anything? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:41 pm

"We should hunt them down separately, one by one or a few at a time. It will take longer though, maybe even weeks." Comet went on
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:43 pm

" I know you are talking but I can't hear you or see you. Mind Turing the lights on so I know what you are saying?" Jenna asked crossing her arms.

" no." She shook her head with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:53 pm

She nods, and turns back to Justin. "I'm leaving in a couple of days too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Tam took the darkness to advantage. He came up behind her and slipped the neroband on.

Ulrick mumbled a reply as he chewed a mouth ful of food.

"No. I trust you Comet, but these men are almost as ruthless as Tam himself it. We'll take them on together." Blu said. "

"Oh, okay." Justin said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:58 pm

"Okay. I'm guessing we leave now?" He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:11 pm

She smiles apologetically. "I miss my boyfriend...and I want him to be there for the birth of the triplets."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:21 pm

"Yeah." he said.

"That's fine Hina." Justin smiled. "You go be with him." He smiled.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Comet followed Blu out to the car, being a little suspicious since Blu seemed to be acting a bit different to him, but he tried to ignore the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:25 pm

"I'm really going to miss you two," she says, beginning to cry. "Stupid hormones!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Jenna this time was ready and punched him " I may be deaf but my eye sight in the dark is better then yours." She grabbed her beating stick and hit him upside the head before running to her door unlocking it and out into the hall where there were people. " don't you ever touch me again! Or try to use me again!" She spat at tam.

" Food good?" She asked sitting down with her own plate.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Tam blocked her stick with his wrist. He followed her out in to the hall way. "

Ulrick nodded.

Rin and Justin both smiled and walked up to her, encircling her in a hug. "It's okay. We'll miss you too." Rin said kissing her forehead. "It's been really nice to have you here." Justin said. "Too bad you're gonna be gone before you can go to your old home!" He chuckled.

Blu kept silent as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Comet loaded his gun sitting in the passenger seat before setting it aside and staring out the window as they drove. He glanced a few times over at Blu. "Everything alright?" Comet asked, noticing how silent he was
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:11 pm

She nods. "I know... I'll send you guys pictures of when they're born..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next