Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:14 am

' Anywhere we want. Just somewhere no one knows you.' Jenna said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 am

'Maybe Germany. So you'll help us? Sooner we can figure out how to escape the sooner we can.' He signed to Jake,
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:24 am

' I'll try. He won't be happy about it.' He signed nodding towards jenna father. 'I never liked him using Jenna the way he does in the first place.'
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:35 am

"Me neither." Comet agreed and went silent for a while as they drove on.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:50 am

Jenna glanced at her father making sure he wasn't watching. Which he wasn't paying them any attention. " You both know I couldn't change that. My mom dumped me on him once she found out I was deaf. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:58 am

Comet seemed to stare at nothing for a minute, figgiting with his hands repetitively before he finally signed. 'I'm guessing that besides Jake your dad could find another way to track us...' He signed, seeming a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 am

Jenna nodded. ' him not his daughter I'm property. Sometimes I think it's no better then being sold on the black market.' She signed
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 am

'I'm really sorry, I know what it's like. When we can finally get you away from him, things will get better.' Comet signed. 'We'll make a new life.'
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 am

' I don't want our child raised like you and I were. ' she added. Her eyes big and wide and full of emotions. She was scared but happy.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 am

'We'll learn from our parents' mistakes, we'll be better parents than they were that's for certain.' Comet smiled
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 am

Jenna nodded. ' There is a possibility the child will be born deaf. Or will loose their hearing later in life."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:28 am

'That's alright, we do both know sign language. And we can get a dog like you suggested, that'll alert you when the kid is in distress amd you can't hear them.' He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:37 am

' I may not be able to hear but I can feel when people talk expecially when they shout. ' Jenna grinned. ' But I wouldn't mind having a dog. I've always wanted one, but never allowed. '
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:40 am

'We should get a breed that's very smart and trainable. Like a collie, I've heard they're good around kids.' He was still smiling, glad to be talking about something hopeful and happy for a change.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:50 am

' And German Shepards. They can be trained to do many things. We have tri-trained ones on the base. They are drug bomb and tracking dogs.' She explained ethusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

'They could also be used as guard dogs too.' Comet added. He went to glance out the window just to remember the van had none. 'Are we going all the way to the Phillipines?' He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:19 am

' That's where the base is.' She nodded. ' Don't worry I'll show you around. The island is very pretty.'
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:21 am

"I think I have my passport..." Comet checked his bag, which only had his wallet, keys, a couple other important things and a sweater. "Fy fæn..." He cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 am

" It's okay you don't need one." Jenna chuckled. " We have our own plane and a landing strip on the base."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:11 pm

"That's not it..." Comet just sighed. "Hopefully the plane ride isn't too long."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:23 pm

" What is it then?" Jenna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

"I left my medication behind. I'll have to wait until we get there to get more." Comet said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Jenna dug through her bag pulling out a prescription bottle. " I um... I always kept some on me once I found out." She mumbled softly handing him the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 pm

"Thanks." He smiled, taking the bottle. "Yeah I can't stop these suddenly or the withdrawal can get bad in a matter of hours." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 pm

" I know. " Jenna nodded understanding. " You know me always prepared. " she grinned trying to lighten their mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next