Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 3:11 am

Lillian narrowed her eyes. " I'll get my mission done in my own time. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:29 pm

"You'll get done in time." Henri hissed as he handed her the burner. "Just remember to keep your head low."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 7:46 pm

" I'm just the slave it's always low." She spat. Lillian wasn't going to do what he said she was going to find the cell of tams on her own.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 10:18 pm

"Fine then, be that way." He huffed as he pulled out a cig. "Give her the boy's ashes and get the hell out of my sight." Henri snapped.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Lillian growled, " that boy had a name asshole."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 10:58 pm

MacGallin handed her the Urn. "Please, take care of his remain and Best of luck my dear." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 11:21 pm

" thank you." Lillian said with a nod to her, bit then flashed Henri a glare.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 12:44 am

Henri was just watching her, as he lit the cig and took a draw. He raised an eyebrow. There was something unsettling about him when he did. Something that made her skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am

Lillian didn't back down even though he creeped her out. " I'll contact you in a month." She said with a nod and left. Her first stop was Ulricks old home.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:59 am

MacGallin wave to her as she left and sighed before looking at Henri. "I still don't approve of this lie you are making." She said once Lillian was far enough a way. "Where is Ulrick?" She asked.
"You mean Nicholas? He's up stairs, probably watching his ex-lover leave him for good." Henri said. MacGallin just shook her head in disbelief and walked away.
From the next story up, Ulrick watched her leave the building, tears rolling down his face. He didn't even look like himself anymore. His shaggy blonde hair had been cut to a tight buzz and dyed black as sin. His once blue eyes where now brown. The one eye that was still blinded was bandaged from an experimental surgery to try to fix it. As he watched her he silently whispered: "I'm sorry".

Ulrick came from a small town just outside Monschau, Germany. His older brother, Wolfrick, lived on the property next door to his childhood home.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 am

Lillian took a train and then she called a cab taking her to his small home town. While in transit she had taken some of ulrick's ashes for herself just a small vial. She exited the car in front of ulrick's old house holding the urn tightly to her chest, you could still see some of the bandages that covered her burns and cuts from the accident.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:57 am

It was an old looking house, very classic in looks. There was children toys scartered around the yard. Voices of many came from inside the house. Coming from the back of the house was clanging of metal and billows of smoke from a controlled fire.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 am

Lillian took a deep breath before walking up the walkway and to the front door. ( what was Ulricks last name again?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Ritter))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:28 pm

She knocked three times on the door holding the urn to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:35 pm

There was a moment of silence and the door slowly opened. A small girl, probably about 7 or so stood there. "Hallo! Kann ich dich helfen?" She asked in german. (Hello, can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Lillian paused trying to remember the German that Ulrick taught her but couldn't remember any with how panicked she felt. " I'm looking for mr. Ritter. Ulrick ritters father?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:58 pm

"Ah, Ulrick!?" She gasped as she quickly darted away from the door and ran back into the house shouting. "Vatti, Vatti! Ein Mädchen kennt den großen Bruder, Ulrick! Kommen Sie! Kommen Sie! Die Tür, die Tür!" There was some mumbling and a large man then answered the door opening it. He looked a lot like Ulrick, but he was larger in stature and had pale blonde hair instead of golden. "Ja, Du konst, meine sohn?"
(Daddy, Daddy a girl knows big brother Ulrick! Come! The Door, the door! : Yes, you know my son? )
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:01 am

" I'm sorry sir but there has been an accident and your son didn't make it. " Lillian said looking at him with sad eyes. " I don't know much German I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:04 am

The man looked taken back for a moment. He blinked a few times before turning to the little girl who was now accompanied by three more small children and spoke to her in german quick before he shooed them off and closed the door. He then looked at her as he stood on the front step. "I'm sorry I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:10 am

" we got into a car accident and the car blew up." Lillian explained giving him a partial lie. " he never made it out of the car." She held out the urn. " im lillian De'Buement we were dating."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 am

The man looked at her his eyes still and his mouth quivering. He took a slow breath as he fell to his knees, tears pouring from his blue eyes. "Nein...." He whispered. "Nein, bitte, nien...Bitte, bitte, bitte nein!" He cried as he covered his mouth as his body shook. " Das kann nicht wahr sein, Bitte sag mir, das ist ein kranker Witz ... " He cried as he reached up and touched the urn with a finger before he pulled his hand away as it shook violently. "Wolfgang...WOLFGANG!" He called out as he stood and quickly took off towards be back of the house where the smoke billowed out of a shed.

(No.... : No, please no...Please, please, please no! : This can't be true, please tell me this is some kind of sick joke...)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:22 am

Lillian followed still a bit shocked from his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:40 am

The man threw open the door to the shed. "Wolfgang!" He cried as he burst in. Inside a young man, a little taller than Ulrick, a little thinner too looked up from where he held a massive pair of tongs as he pulled out a lump of metal from red hot coals of a forge. "WAS!?" (What) he cried as he looked up soot covering his face. He looked to his father and then his eyes darted to Lillian where his cold expression changed to softened. His eyes then quickly darted down and stared at the Urn as they softened even more as he looked back to his father. He quickly dropped the hot metal back into the forge as his father held his shoulders speaking quickly in german to him. The two of them talked quickly. "Gehen, Vater, Geh zu Lora und sprech mit sie. Spater wir sprechen." Wolfgang said as his father nodded still trying to stop the tears from falling. The larger man left and closed the door of the shed as he left. Wolfgang looked at Lillian. "I know what this is about." He said as he pulled off the large gloves from his hands and sat down on the edge of the forge and held his head in his hands. "Please, tell me..." Wolfgang swallowed stiffly, trying not to cry.
(Go, Father, go to Lora and speak with her. We will speak later.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:46 am

" we were in a car accident." Lillian said softly. " we hit a deer and flipped the car hitting a poll. I got out of the car and when I was going to get Ulrick out, the car blew up." She explained sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next