Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:07 pm

"No, you are gonna get fucked and you're gonna like it, you little bitch." He huffed and moved his tip down. She could feel his tip rubbing and prodding her entrance. She could feel him starting to push into her, barely starting when suddenly Julian was thrown back. When she looked up she saw Scar standing there. He wore his long sleeved black leather jacket and his faded orange tank top. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HINA!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:09 pm

She sobs in relief. "Scar!" she cries.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Scar turns around in both of his hands he had hunting knives. He turned and kicked the two men holding her legs. He then sliced open the wrists of the two men who held Hina's wrists The all backed away screaming.

"You bastard!" Julian hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 pm

She falls, sobbing. She looks up at him, tears streaming down her face still. All she saw was Scar.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Scar was constantly attacking and beating the men. He cut them with his knives and bruising them with his fists.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Seeing this, she runs up to him, grabbing his arm. "Scar! Please stop!" she begs. She didn't want him to kill any of them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Scar throws her back. His eyes are dark. His eyes are locked on Julian.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:31 pm

She falls back, but doesn't give up. Tears still falling, she runs up to him, and cups his face in her hands, pulling his head so he was looking at her. "Please Scar, please come back to me," she says gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 pm

It takes a moment before his eyes look normal. "I'm sorry." he whispered. "let's get you safe." he said picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:44 pm

She holds onto him, leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Scar, before picking her up, pulled off his jacket and slipped it on her closing it up. He picked her up and took her to his car. He set her into the passenger's seat.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 pm

"...thank you Scar..." She murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:58 pm

"I would do anything to keep you safe. Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:01 pm

She shakes her head. She felt so happy he saved her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 pm

"Okay, just tell me where you want to go." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm

She bites her bottom lip. "...can I just stay with you for a bit?" She asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Scar's eyes soften. "Of course. "Hey How about some Ice Cream. I know the best place." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm

She nods. Every time she thought about what happened, she trembles. She was terrified of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Scar buckled her in and drove with her down the road. "Hina, under that seat is a spare set of Gen's clothing. Next gas station, I'll stop and you can dress." he said softly. 'Gen's a bit larger than you but they should fit fine." Scar said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm

She nods, and grabs the clothes, holding them tightly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Scar pulls into the gas station.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 pm

She sees the person behind the counter was male, and grabs Scars arm. "Please come in with me," she begs, her eyes wide with terror.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 pm

"Of course." Scar smiles softly. He gets out of the car and opens her door.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

She hops out, and hugs his arm, still incredibly scared if all males but Scar.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

He walks into the store with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next