Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:18 pm

"He's not on good terms with the boss right now...nor am I." He said.

"Oh, that's a shame." Emi said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:21 pm

[you underestimate how heartless Christen can really be XD]

Comet made up his mind and went back to the mafia base. Scar and Claw will have to wait a while, he thought. Once he got there he set his school bag down in his room and put on his usual black mafia clothes, equipped with his gun at the belt.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:23 pm

" then why are you here?" Jenna asked.

" Yeah. I hope she is okay." Dameon said softly still playing with her hair.

" Zolts is it okay if I go to your place for a bit?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

"Blu brought me a different woman." Tam told Comet. "We can use this woman." "But I'll need to strike fear into her to make her work for us." Tam told Comet.

"My father worked for the boss when I was a child. Long story short, My dad owed him a lot of money and I was given to him as part of the payment." Blue said.

"Sure." Zolt told her. "But what about Ulrick?" He asked.

"I hope so too, Gen was a very fun girl. She knew how to handle a blade." Emi said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 pm

" Sounds like me..." Jenna sighed. " my dad pretty much gave me up for his life in the military. His battle buddy's felt bad for me and took care of me. They trained me how to handle myself." Jenna said softly.

" he's fine. Locked in my room." Lillian told him. " I just need time away from my room. Plus I still have to pretend I'm baging you."

" Yeah she could! And so can you. You guys showing off impressed me." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 pm

"Alright." Comet was a little relieved that they wouldn't kill Jenna but he didn't like the idea of Jenna working for the mafia. "Blu's in there with her now?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:17 pm

"Right." Zolt said.

"Yes. He's being Blu, being too nice."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Blu told Jenna.

Emi smiled happily. She nuzzled his leg softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:20 pm

" Yeah. Sorry." Lillian appoligized.

" Its okay. They were great and fun. Just wished my father actually spent time with me." Jenna shrugged life was life.

" Whoa, careful there." Dameon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Comet nodded in response. "Is Ben awake?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 pm

"Yes." Tam said. "I want you down in the girl's room in five minuets." Tam said. "I want you there when I get her to join."

Emi smirked. "Why, does that turn you on?" She giggled.

"That's a shame." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:25 pm

( who is that the shame for?)

" maybe." Dameon winked at her.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Ken and Akuma forgot to close all the doors. They were in a part of the basement that Dawn had never seen before.

"No problem," Ben nods.

Ai and Hina weren't too happy though. They had an idea on how pricey the restaurant was.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:01 pm

" Boys." Dawn said walking to where they were. She paused looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Emi giggled and kissed his thigh.

(Blu said it to Jenna)

"Would you girls lighten up!?" Scar smiled. "I get a 50% off since I work here!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:09 pm

They jump, and glance at each other guiltily. There was a beautiful shrine for their parents, and lots of things, like trophies, newspaper articles and even costumes.

"And?" Hina asks, still not too happy.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:13 pm

" Its okay I don't think of it as unusual. UUntil I hear people talk about their lives." Jenna chuckled. " Hear... I'm deaf. Can't really hear."

" someone's in a mood." Dameo smirked.

" Thank you." Lillian nodded.

" I'm sorry." Dawn quickly said turning around. Noticing what was in front of her. It was the shine Akuma talked about.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:15 pm

"...It's fine..." Ken says gently. "You're the first person that's not a part of the family to come in here."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:16 pm

"Exactly." Dawn said making her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Ken grabs her hand. "Like I said, it's fine," he says with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:22 pm

"Lighten up! It's Christmas." Scar said.

"I'm always in the mood!" She smiles.

"Of course Lillian."

Blu nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:28 pm

She sighs, and kisses him. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Scar smiles.

"Shall we go home ladies and rest our eyes so St. Nick can come?" Claw chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:44 pm

"Alright," they smile.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Lillian got up ready to go.

" its fine." Jenna said softly. " I either due or work for him huh?"

" Its your parents shrine I shouldn't be here." Dawn answered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 pm

"That's exactly why you should be here," he says firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next