Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:06 pm

"Just talk Lillian. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:08 pm

"What's going on." He groaned. He got out of the bed and blushed realizing he was naked. He quickly pulled his jeans on before walking to Lillian. "Okay, lead the way."

"W-What do you want!?" Tam growled through the door. A woman whimpered moments later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Ai pokes her head out, and snickers a little, as she watches Claw.

Hina recognises his voice. "Tam, right?" She growls.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:13 pm

She walked away from everyone far enough so no one could hear her. " I took a pregnancy test today and it came positive."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"Okay, why are you telling me this?" he asked softly. "Oh, god, please don't tell me it's my Dad's!" He gasped.

"W-What is it!?" Tam snarrled. A woman cried out as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:33 pm

" Hell no. It's zolts if I am pregnant. " Lillian said softly. " claw I don't know what to do. Last time I was pregnant my master made me get a back street abortion. Which caused me to have terrible scar tissue. I was told I could never ever have kids again."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:34 pm

"I want you to get your ugly ass out here now!" Hina shouts.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:48 pm

There was a long pause of silence and the woman screamed louder. Her voice suddenly cut and moments after the door clicked unlock and swung open. Tam stood there, bare. His chest was fine and fit and His member, still wet, hung there. Tam was tall, taller than Claw in fact. He had short spiked hair. His eyes were a dark brown. Dispite him being older, Tam was rather dashing. Behind him in the room a woman lay on the bed panting. Her body was slick and wet. "What?" Tam growled.

"Thank God. Well okay...Congrats, I think. I really don't know what to tell you." Claw said. "Do you want a child?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:51 pm

" I come here if I should tell zolts?" Lillian asked looking at the ground. " I don't want to have a kid with the life I have. It's no place for a child. I'm also scared what Tam will do to me when he finds out."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Hina backs away a little, before regaining her composure, and smirks. "I want you to get rid of those metal boots you put on my boyfriend. You told me he wasn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:27 pm

"No, I recall saying he was alive. I never said he wasn't hurt." Tam said. "Just like I can hurt those little babies of yours but they'd still bee alive." He said.

"First of with Zolt, tell him. He'll protect you and secondly, hang on I know how I can get my father to leave you alone. He walked into the room rummaged through the dresser and then walked back out. He lifted a small gold necklace and placed it over her head. "This Necklace belonged to my mother. My father gave it to her once he found out she was pregnant with me. If you wear this, He'll never hurt you." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:29 pm

"You can try," she growls.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 pm

" Okay." Lillian nodded. " I should find him then."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Tam chuckled. His broad shoulders jostled as he laughed. "Is that a challenge?"

Claw nodded. "Lillian, be safe and congrats." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 pm

"Yep. I still want you toget rid of those boots you put on Ian."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:35 pm

" What if it was a false positive? " Lillian asked. " Would he hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Claw shook his head. "No."

"No." Tam said. He didn't even have to move and his arm suddenly swung out and punched Hina a bit bellow the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:39 pm

" I'm scared to tell him." Lillian whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 pm

She blocks as best as she could, twisting away from Tam. "You never touch a pregnant woman Tam," she growls.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Tam smirked, his arm, twisting like a snake, shot up and grabbed her two wrists as she blocked his blow. His other arm struck out and slammed into the same spot as the first.

"Don't be." Claw said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:46 pm

" What if I am and he doesn't want anything to do with the kids?" She asked. Doubting everything.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Hina doesn't cry out. She just aims a kick between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 pm

"Look, Zolt may say he doesn't want kids but he really does. He loves kids. He's just worried he won't be able to be a good father because of his schizo." He told her.

Tam expects her to kick so he just takes her and twists her around slamming her body into the wall. He growled. "Do you think me dumb girl?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:51 pm

" he hasn't had an episode in months." Lillian said. " I guess I should tell him. Thanks claw." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:51 pm

She makes sure her stomach was fine, and smirks. "Yes," she says sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next