Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:51 pm

"I feel guilty for loving you and for taking away his opportunity but I don't regret it." He told her.

Emi smiled and laid on the couch. She soon was a sleep, her belly exposed lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Dameon kept cooking. But as he cooked he abucked glanced of Emi. Just watching her sleep. Looking so peaceful. ( how far along in she?)

Lillian nodded understanding, " he can't handle my life. I love him but I know he won't be able to handle me at my worst."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:05 am

Only 4 months at the moment.)) She slept soundly.

He nodded. "Go."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:12 am

Ken goes searching for Scar.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:48 am

Dameon let her sleep, doing school and everything else she had to do must have ehusted her.

Lillian nodded walking away quietly looking for a doctor that could help her.

Dawn helped Ken with his search for scar.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:48 am

"Sir?" Comet said, interrupted from what he was going to say to Hina to look to Tam. "Well I brought Jenna," he said, stepping aside to let Jenna and Tam talk.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:18 am

Jenna looked around nervously. She didn't exactly want to be here, but she also didn't want to die. So she had to choose between the lesser of the two evils.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 am

Comet glanced to Jenna, feeling pretty bad about not holding her hand but he wasn't exactly sure how he felt about her yet. He looked back to Tam, understanding Jenna was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:41 am

Jenna shifted foot to foot. Hands still held behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 am

"It'll be fine." Comet signed to her. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:55 am

Jenna looked at him a bit worried. She signed to him. ' I'm scared.'
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:03 am

'Tam's in a good mood luckily.' Comet tried to assure her. 'He wouldn't do anything bad to you.'
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:09 am

' What if he threw me to the men?' She asked scared that Tam would let them use her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 am

'If he does I'll stop them,' He signed back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:18 am

' I don't trust him not to.' She signed shyly back.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:19 am

'Well he said we'll be having a feast over your joining...' He didn't mention it was also about his attempt to kill Jonathan as well, 'And if you prove yourself as one of us the men will respect you.'
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 am

' okay.' Jenna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:36 am

'I'll vouch for you with the men too.' He added
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:55 am

"Good good. Lillian come here." Tam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Scar was just sitting in the hallway between the elevator that lead to the AI work shop and the living room. He had a defeated look on his face.

She shifted softly.

Zolt watched her go.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:13 pm

(where is Scar?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Jenna watched Tam. " I want to join." She said trying not to sound scared or afraid.

Lillian found an OBGYN they talked and she slipped Lillian into her busy schedule.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:05 pm

His house)

"Good." He said he walked into his room and pulled a large and brown mahogany box from under his bed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Jenna follows a bit scared what he will.bring out.

( could you rp the OBGYN? Or want me to rp it all out.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Comet only followed a few paces and kept back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next