Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:21 am

Ai looks at Tyger. "How are you Tyger?" She asks.

Ken shrugs. "The one was more than enough. I can hit you a couple more times if you want though."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 am

" Why would you keep wine that old!' Jenna laughed walking along with Comet. " Chris, we can work together now." She said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:25 am

"I guess Tam's a stickler for tradition." Comet laughed too. "I wonder how he's gonna find more when he runs out."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:35 am

" He probably had a hidden stash in some vault in Italy." Jenna joked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:44 am

"Yeah." Comet nodded as they went up to her dorm room.

Mavi walked back to the school and passed them in the dorm hallway, glancing at Comet.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:49 am

Jenna was smiled when Mavi went by. " you can come in." She said opening her dorm room door.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:59 am

Mavi just looked away and kept going nervously.

"I think I'll go grab something from my room real quick." Comet said, leaving her to get a change of clothes and went to his dorm down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:27 am

" okay." Jenna nodded walking into her room. " I'll go to your room if I'm done fist." She told him still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:31 am

"Okay." He nodded and went into his room. He cleaned up a bit, puttig clothes into a bag to do laundry later. He turned on some music as he grabbed that night's hoemwork and sung along to it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 am

Jenna took a quick shower changing into clean cloths she grabbed her purse and stuffed more clean cloths into it. She still had a bit of time so she did her hair pulling it in a french braid. Jenna looked at her clock she did all this in 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:41 am

Comet was working on his homework at his desk still, the music still playing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:44 am

Jenna took her bag and slung it over her shoulder slipping her combat boots back on and hiding a dagger in them. She turned off her lights and walked out locking her door. She walked to Comets and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:46 am

"Come in." He said between lines of singing along quietly to a song in norwegian.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:51 am

Jenna walked in. " so I missed a few days of school. I was going to go collect my work."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am

"You can copy off of my notes if you want." Comet said, gathering up his papers into his bag. "Ready to go back then?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:55 am

" That works." Jenna said nodding. " yeah I'm ready. By chance he'll give my glock back to me?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:56 am

"He might, probably not for a few days though." Comet replied, leading the way back towards the mafia base.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 am

" I miss my baby." Jenna pouted.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:04 am

Comet chuckled a little at that.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:07 am

" oddly my father got that as a yay you finished your training gift." Jenna said after a thinking for a moment. " I still would like it back."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:08 am

"It's in the armory downstairs." Comet said as they made it back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:34 am

" Okay." Jenna nodded. " we still have to train the others." She told him looking around memorizing the path.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:40 am

"That can wait." Comet said, putting his bag down in his room and lead her to the main hall where the feast would likely be.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:47 am

" So do I sleep in the same room?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:54 am

"Maybe, they might get you a different one." He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next