Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Scar just stared at the blank screen. "Akuma can you track his computer?" He asked.

"I'm not 100% sure yet, but it looks like it." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Akuma shakes his head. "I tried when I first cotacted him. He's a little better than me."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Comet watched Jenna come out of the room finally. "So what's your new name?" he asked her.

[sorry guys went to see a movie]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

" Stealth. It Stella for short. He said I can go to my dorm and change before the fiesta but you have to come with me." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:34 pm

"Understandable." Comet nodded. "Let's hurry then." He said, leading the way to the front door, knowing now that they were leaving she would see where the base was.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Jenna nodded exited to get outside after a long time.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 pm

"Damn it." Scar curses.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:39 pm

" How will you know?" Lillian asked scared.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 pm

"Feel good to be outside again?" Comet asked, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 pm

" very!" She smiled back relaxing now that they were outside.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:41 pm

"How was it? What did Tam say in there?" Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

" I had to cut my hand." She showed him.her cut hand that was still bleeding a bit. " poor it in a cup with his own blood. Then added this very old gross wine." She explained. " said j was now part of the assasin and will be known as stealth or Stella."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 pm

"We can stop by the convenience store then." Comet said, crossing the street with her to the store. He bought her a couple band-aids and a pop to wash the awful wine down with.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm

" Thank you." She smiled covering her hand and sipping the soda. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:49 pm

"I can ty asking him next time."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:51 pm

"No problem, I know how awful that stuff tastes." He said as they kept going to the school
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:05 pm

"We're gonna run a few test." She told her.

Scar sighed and turned to Ken He stood there. "I'm sure you want to slug me again knowing what we know now..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:10 pm

"I'm kind of lost... Scar's girlfriend is pregnant with triplets and she's trapped with sone other people...?" Mavi spoke up for the first time in a while, having been watching them the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 pm

"Okay so, Claw's father hates him, why? God knows, but let it be stated that Tam runs the mafia. Well Tam ,Claw's Father, really likes to play games. He is drawing out attacking Claudio directly one because Claw is never alone, two Claw's uncle/ cousin guy, Mr. Zolt, is helping keep Claw hidden from Tam. Tam is attacking Claw in directly by attacking his friends. He took Claw's best friend, Master Ian's, girl friend only to find out she's pregnant with triplets and thus making the game, "More fun" for Tam. He's playing cat and mouse only Tam is a tiger and we are more like a flea on the mouse." Tyger said as he walked down the hall. His pistons popped as he walked and his metal skin glinted in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:06 pm

"So when Jonathan said that Christen guy worked for Claw's dad he really meant he worked for the mafia..." Mavi nodded, understanding now and sort of hoping she wasn't getting wrapped up in the mafia situation just by talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:10 pm

"Yes, but when I say Mafia, I don't mean that gang down the street. I mean he is in charge of them all. They start a mafia they are connected to Tam. They all fear him." Tyger said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"I guess I'll go now then." She said. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:18 pm

"You shouldn't fear us, you should fear Tam. Pray he doesn't find out you know. If you have suspicion he does, come to this house. It will protect you." Tyger told her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:20 pm

"Okay." She said, still a bit shocked and anxious about the whole thing. She left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Tyger watched her walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next