Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

She looks astonished. "W-what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Tam smiled wickedly. "Why should I even tell you." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:18 pm

She looked so confused. "...What about Claw's sister, Nina?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:20 pm

"Oh that? that thing was mine. A mistake with a whore. Pretty glad it's not around anymore." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:23 pm

She doesn't look at him. "Was your wife the mother of Claw and Nina?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:29 pm

"Of Claudio, yes, Nina no. She was bore from the neighborhood whore, a mistake of a drunk night." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:31 pm

"...So they weren't blood related..." she murmurs. "...Did you ever find out who Claw's father was?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:48 pm

"I was currious...mostly why he had blonde hair. His mother had blonde hair but everyone I knew and had seen where dark haired, all but one person was a natural blond." He growled. "You want to know who it was?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:50 pm

She nods.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

"My Father." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 pm

"...So Claw's your brother...?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Comet nodded and climbed into the larger boat.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Tam smiled and stood "Bingo baby doll. The man I called my father and the woman I called my love had a child." He snapped. "You know what that does to your mind? I'll tell you what it does. Every time that thing looked at me, I wanted to strangle it. When it first calls you daddy, you cringe and want to scream. It makes you mad, and it makes you want to see the blood drip out their neck!" He hissed. His hands slipped around her neck. "That's why I want to kill him. That bastard is not my son and it took my rightful name!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Blu took the boat back to shore and then swam out to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 pm

"You're a bastard for trying to kill your brother in the first place," she snaps.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 pm

"Oh, I'm the bastard!? I didn't fuck my daughter in-law and get her pregnant!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:54 pm

"If she didn't want Claw, she wouldn't have had him."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Tam slapped her hard across the face. "In Italy you never abort a child unless you where raped." He paces around her. "And what about you? You're too young to be having children." he hissed. 

Mary walked down into the room. A large bag on her side.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 pm

"...Ian wasn't careful enough, granted, but I love the three little ones I carry, and I would never want them to end up hurt," she says quietly. "And the fact that your father didn't rape your wife means she wanted to have sex with him?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Ooh plot twists!)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Comet waited for Blu, checking to see if anyone else was on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm

(Hey if I made a How to train your dragon rp would anyone join? HTTYD is l my favorite Movie/show (American made at least) and I use to have a really good one on the forms but it fell away.)

"Yes." He snarled. 

There was evidence of Tam and Mary. Blu pulled himself up and into the boat. 

(yeah, TBH i never had a good reason to  why Tam wanted to kill Claw. I just thought of this!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm

( you know genticly if claws mom has blond hair he has a 50% chance being blind. And the fact Tam's dad has blond hair means Tam has a receive blond. So by geneticly tam could be his father.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Comet grabbed one of Blu's arms and helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:10 pm

She smirks. "Then did she really love you when you married her, or was she just using you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next