Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:20 pm

(SHHHHH! Don't lead them know. And I know I literally just got done with the genetic course in AP bio. ) 

Thanks Comet." Blu said.

Tam roared and he slammed a fist into her stomach. Mary gasped from by the door. Tam slammed his fist back into her stomach over and over again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Hina cries out in fear and pain.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:23 pm

"No problem." He said, stepping back to give Blu some room getting on deck. "Sorry if I'm being a pain but I'm still not sure what we're supposed to be doing here."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Blu nodded. "I know." he said. 

Tam continued to beat her stomach. 

(Hey if I made a How to train your dragon rp would anyone join? )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:28 pm

"Stop it!" she screams, tears falling. "I want to keep them!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:28 pm

"Well lead the way I guess if I'm going to stay in the dark about it." Comet gestured, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 pm

"I'm sorry." Blu sighed. 

(Ayame, is Akuma ever gonna reply to the Email Tam sent.) 

Tam stopped. He snapped a finger and marry hurried over. She opened the side bag and she pulled out the ultrasound. she keep the screen away from Hina. She pulled her shirt up to show the bruised belly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm

(Yep)

Akuma had been trying to figure out what it meant, but he couldn't, so he gave it to Claw and Scar to figure it out.

Hina sobs softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Christen just nodded solemly and waited for Blu to do something.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 pm

"Okay Tam enjoys games. " Scar said reading over it. 

"But the answers always stare you in the face..." Claw said. He thought starting to pace back and forth. 

Mary places the ultrasound on her belly. She moves it around. A few moments later she pulled it back. She looked to Tam and nodded packed everything up. 

Blu paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:52 pm

"What did he do to them?" she whispers, asking Mary. "Did he just hurt them, or did he kill them?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Comet leaned on the side of the boat and watched him silently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Mary opened her mouth to tell her. "Say nothing Mary. She needs to suffer." He snarled and started to the door. 

Tam entered the deck from down below. "Ah, good you're here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:59 pm

"I get it." Scar said. "I know the riddle." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:00 pm

There was a murderous glint in her eyes.  "If he killed them, he'll be the one to suffer."

"What is it?" Akuma asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:03 pm

"A ship sank in a lake. What is the name of the lake." Scar said. "Look at the scentence. It's not a question, it's a statement. The lake is literally called What." He said. 

Mary swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Comet stood up as Tam entered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:08 pm

"We will be sinking this ship soon." He said. The others will be here shortly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Comet just nodded in response
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Akuma nods, and sends a reply email which read:

What does the ship and lake have to do with anything?

Hina closes her eyes, and cries softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Everything. ~Tam he sent back. 

"I found a lake called Watt lake. Watts Bar lake actually." Scar said. 

Mary left the room. "I'm sorry," She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:28 pm

"...We should probably go... if Tam's mentioning it, it must be important..." Akuma murmurs.

"...Do you think Hina might be there?" Ai whispers.

Tears falling, Hina hoped Tam didn't kill the triplets. If they were to die, she'd want to be with them.

(Hina's turning suicidal xD)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:38 pm

(Tam's plan exactly. She doesn't know for sure if her family is alive and now she doesn't know if her unborn children are alive.)

"It's about three hours away." Claw said. "We need to go now, and I think Hina is there." he said. 

"Get the supplies to the dingy. We'll be sinking this soon." Tam said to Blu. He nodded and moved the diving supplies to the dingy.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:40 pm

(Well, she's not really thinking about her family, but more her kids. If anything happened to them in the first place, she'd turn suicidal)

Ai was scared. "...He said something about a sunk ship or a sinking ship..." She was thinking about it a lot. "...It's at Watt lake...Hina's there as a hostage..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Claw nodded. "Scar, Avo had a boat, right?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Scar said. "I'll get all that ready. You three and Ken get any other supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next